Arrested For A Crime In Michigan?
Do not delay a second longer—your future and your freedom could be at stake. Call today or contact us online for expert legal advice. Criminal defense lawyer Paul J. Tafelski will fight for your rights in criminal cases, drunk driving (DUI, DWI) cases and traffic cases. We represent clients in Detroit, Troy, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Royal Oak, Plymouth, Canton, Wayne County, Oakland County, Macomb County, and throughout Michigan.
Our criminal attorneys know the courts and the local judicial system—and we’re ready to put our experience to work for you. At the law offices of Paul J. Tafelski, our criminal defense lawyers take your future seriously, and we’re available 24/7 to help you. We carry a Blackberry and check it regularly so our team can be there quickly to protect your rights.
The legal system is a maze of complex laws and procedures—and the penalties can be severe if you don’t stand up for your rights. That’s why you need us at your side. We handle a full range of criminal offenses, from defending against murder charges to arguing for reduced traffic fines and points. Do not wait— contact our criminal defense attorneys online now for the skilled representation your case demands.
Our practice areas include:
- Misdemeanors and Felonies—These criminal offenses can result in jail time and a permanent mark on your record that could have a lasting impact on your freedom, your finances and your future. You need a lawyer to help you navigate the legal system. Call or contact us online today. Our knowledge of Michigan law and our experience with the courts can help you avoid fines, probation and jail time.
- Drunk Driving Offenses—A DUI of DWI can bring jail time, stiff fines, the loss of your driving privileges— and the loss of your job. If you’re charged with a DUI, call us today or contact our DUI lawyers online. We’ll devise a legal strategy with your best interests in mind. Our comprehensive knowledge of Michigan drunken driving laws is your best defense. Let us be your legal advocate.
- Traffic Cases—Traffic tickets can add points to your driving record, put your license at risk and drive up your insurance premiums. The legal team of Paul J. Tafelski is experienced in fighting for reduced fines and points. But you have limited time after receiving a ticket to respond—contact us today. Call or contact our traffic attorneys online.
- Domestic violence—Domestic violence has serious legal implications, and social stigma often goes with it. The best advice is to retain an experienced attorney to defend you against legal penalties and protect your reputation. Call or contact our domestic violence attorneys online.
- Drug possession—We are experienced in defending against drug possession, sales, delivery and manufacture cases in the Wayne County, Oakland County and Macomb County areas. If the police want to talk to you, immediately call or contact our criminal defense attorneys online to avoid incriminating yourself.
- License restoration—Paul J. Tafelski’s Wayne County criminal defense attorneys are skilled at restoring driving privileges for clients who have lost their licenses. We represent clients before administrative law judges in the Secretary of State’s office and in Circuit Courts. Call or contact us online. We can develop a legal strategy to get your license back.
- Criminal sexual conduct and internet crimes—The Michigan penalties for sexual conduct crimes are harsh—people convicted of the least severe degree of criminal sexual conduct face two years in prison and up to 25 years on the sex offender registry. Call our criminal defense team or contact our Oakland County criminal lawyers online.
- Violations of probation—If you are charged with violating your probation, it’s vital that you effectively communicate your side of the story. Make sure you have an attorney on your side when you go to court. Call our criminal defense attorneys or contact us online.
- Expungement—A criminal record can keep you from getting a job, housing or credit. If you have a single criminal conviction, the experienced attorneys from Paul J. Tafelski law office can help you clear your record. Call our criminal defense lawyers or contact us online to remove a felony or misdemeanor from your record.
- Assault with a dangerous weapon—Also known as felonious assault, this charge carries serious consequences in the event of a conviction. A person charged with felonious assault needs a qualified and experienced attorney who may be able to get the charge dismissed, investigate possible defenses or have the punishment reduced. Call the experienced criminal defense lawyers or contact us online.
Without skilled legal advice, you’re going it alone in the jungle of the judicial system. Our criminal defense lawyers are here to battle for you in the state’s courts. You have the right to an attorney—and you need a criminal attorney who respects you and the significance of this event in your life. Paul J. Tafelski is more than a criminal defense attorney to his clients; he is their representative and their voice in Michigan criminal courts.