Call For Free Consultation

(248) 451-2200

What happens if I violate a Personal Protection Order against me?

A police officer may make a warrantless arrest if the officer has reasonable cause to believe that you violated your Personal Protection Order. If the police cannot find you, they may choose to file a warrant request for stalking or aggravated stalking.

Complete the form below

  • Bloomfield Hills, MI Office

    2525 S. Telegraph Rd. Suite 100
    Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
    Phone: (248) 451-2200
    Fax: 248-456-8470