Call For Free Consultation

(248) 451-2200

TN Visa Nullified Because Of Criminal Charges, Out On Bond Waiting Trial, What Kind Of Status Am I?

Q. I am not permitted to leave USA until trial is over. Am i now an illegal citizen? Can i get a temporary status?

A. You are not an illegal citizen in the eyes of the criminal court but you have bond conditions to prevent you from leaving that are merely intended to insure your attendance at trial.

Complete the form below

  • Bloomfield Hills, MI Office

    2525 S. Telegraph Rd. Suite 100
    Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
    Phone: (248) 451-2200
    Fax: 248-456-8470